Chemical Plant Wistom

Done this location during the summer with r2s, lu of sesyjni mordercy crew and our friend Sebastian. Nice location, we did expect a little bit more though, plant is partially demolished, the rest is stripped out and heavily used by paintball enthusiasts.

history: the plant was founded in 1912 initially as the artificial silk factory. It was the largest producer of synthetic fibers in the country. During the German occupation it was used for testing internal combustion engines, in 1946 original activity was resumed. In it's heyday company employed almost 10 thousand persons. As the factory was producing and releasing to the atmosphere extensive amounts of toxic gases, it was decommissioned in the late 90s.








No comments:

Post a Comment